This page details all the equipment and tools I use on a daily basis.
For home, I use Ubuntu 19.04 in place of Windows now. Windows is still a good platform for web development and if you are a Windows user you can see how to use Windows Subsystem Linux for web development in this guide, I also made a video for setting up Ubuntu for web development.
- My computer is an ASUS Transformer Pro T304UA
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code with Sarah Drasner’s awesome Night Owl 🦉 theme
- Terminal of choice is Tilix.
- Dank Mono font for both text editor and terminal.
- I have now replaced my AUKEY 104 Key LED-Backlit Mechanical Keyboard with another HAVIT KB395L, such a sweet keyboard!!
- I run two HP EliteDisplay’s E232 58,4 cm (23”) Monitors through a Dell 452-BBOO USB 3.0 Ultra HD Triple Video Docking Station.
- Microphone, a Fifine Usb Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone which is surprisingly good quality for the price.
- My computer is an DELL XPS 15
- For development I use Windows Subsystem Linux in conjunction with Hyper terminal. 👌 See here to set up your own.
- Keyboard, HAVIT KB395L (Kailh Low Profile Blue Switches)
- For gif capture I use LICEcap.